What’s the opportunity?
Our client is looking for a strategic, action-oriented Chief Marketing Officer to continue to grow and mature their Marketing organization while directly contributing to the growth of their business and brand.
This role reports to the President & COO, and is a key member of the Executive team. The CMO is responsible for architecting and executing the go-to-market strategy and ideal customer experience to accelerate growth in measurable, meaningful, sustainable ways.
The CMO will continue to build on the incredible brand equity and “consumer-level love” that has been established with customers and end users.
- Thoughtfully architect and scale the Marketing organization to meet the opportunities of the next stage of growth.
- Mature key Marketing functions and tools (technology, systems, and process) to fuel the growth of our Enterprise business while continuing to drive a strong inbound engine.
- Design and drive the execution of our Marketing strategy, building on a strong brand and cultivating meaningful relationships with our customers.
- Take a data-driven approach to measuring and maximizing the investment of a multi-million dollar marketing budget to achieve customer and revenue growth goals while also driving our strategic agenda.
- Refine and codify our Ideal Customer Profiles across key segments and verticals. Subsequently define our Go-To-Market strategy, including Positioning and Monetization.
Experience & Skills:
- Driven visionary who can provide clear direction to a growing team and also willing to get hands-on and contribute directly where needed.
- Outstanding team builder and leader who can recruit and hire well, organize and develop a growing team, and inspire people to achieve their best work in a fun and collaborative environment.
- Understands all facets of the Marketing organization and how they work together to build a beloved brand that attracts and engages customers.
- Has held an executive leadership role at a $100m+ company.
- Proven experience and success across all disciplines of marketing (product, brand, strategy, social media, communications, business development)
- Strong understanding of inbound and outbound marketing for the enterprise, as well as “land and expand” B2B sales;
- Demonstrable experience of positioning a company in a competitive market and winning market share;
- Experience in both transactional and enterprise go-to-market models;
- ROI-driven approach to marketing and strong attention to detail;
- Clear, effective communication skills and experience in a collaborative, transparent, and hands-on environment
- Keen understanding and passion for the importance of Design as a strategic lever in a SaaS business
- Low ego and high intellectual curiosity.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org