Benefits to Clients that engage Hadley-Reynolds’ Services
- Diverse talent becomes much easier to find and retain (short- and long-term)
- Top-line human assets: Your organization experiences competitive edge due to attracting and retaining the best and brightest talent in your industry, up through the executive level
- Your organization’s employment brand as an inclusive employer is strengthened
- Compliance with EEOC and AA objectives or requirements is high
- Experience long-term budget-friendly solution (integrated / bundled services available)
Hadley-Reynolds Services Menu (available a la carte or integrated)
- Diverse Executive Talent Acquisition (Recruitment, engagement, “onboarding”)
- Diverse Executive Talent Coaching and Development
- Management of Your Long-term Pipeline to Sustain Highest-End Talent in Leadership
- Diversity Invitational: H-R’s unique, signature relationship-building events (or series)
- Consulting: collaborating to empower your organization to do any/all of these internally
- We offer combined benefits of a consulting organization and a diverse talent network/pipeline
- Customization, collaboration, creating new services as needed by your particular organization
Download a one page summary about our special Diversity Invitational events (or series) entitled: An Efficient Way to Build and Tailor a Pipeline of Diverse Talent to Fill Senior Leadership Needs. Diversity InvitationalTM are a service of Hadley-Reynolds.
With more than 50 years of combined experience, H-R leadership focuses its resources on developing: (1) intimate relationships with diverse executives and (2) industry insights that benefit our clients.
We understand and embrace the needs of our clients with regard to both diversity and EEO/AA requirements. Through our many executive diversity searches, and the development of our Diversity Invitationals events, we have cultivated a strong diversity practice.